Wednesday 11 June 2008

Catastrophe Cosmetic


The perfect way to solve a catastrophe of the skin


Catastrophe Cosmetic is the second Lush face mask I have tried and I must say I am highly impressed. Prior to the re-pricing of the masks, which has resulted in them all being priced the same, this was by far the most expensive. I had always wanted to try it but it was way out of my price range. However, when the price change came into place I siezed my opportunity and purchased the pot of purple loveliness for my skin - which had indeed become a bit of a catastrophe. After just one application of the beautifully textured and delightfully scented mixture, my skin had a much more even tone and was not in the least flakey. Since then my skin has also stopped erupting at the slightest provocation. Wonderful!

No comments: