Thursday 3 January 2008

Aromacreme


For floral armpits all day and beyond


This deodorant is a miracle. It contians no aluminium and is a cream which you simply rub into your armpits. It's the only deodorant I've ever used which has worked for an entire day. In fact, at the end of the day I love giving my armpits a good old sniff to get the most of the delightful fragrance! In the tub it's not so pleasant, but once on it's absolutely beautiful and, like Coconut, people have commented on my nice perfume. Considering I wear no perfume at all, I think that's pretty good going for a deodorant. I'll warn you that although I've used it for over a year without a hitch, some people find it can badly irritate their skin so it's best to ask for a sample first. Pray that it suits you though, because it's a product from heaven.

No comments: