Wednesday 2 January 2008

The Soft Touch


You can't get softer than this!


The Soft Touch was the third of my three purchases on that magical first visit to Lush. A square of butters and oils designed to be melted onto the skin sounded too good to resist. When I got home, however, I found that the scent was not to my taste to say the least. Very herbal. Too herbal. But it's the effect that counts, not the smell - so I gave it a go before going to bed. And I'm so glad I did! It does just as its name suggests - gives you a soft touch, The best thing about it, though, is that upon waking up in the morning the scent had transformed from an overpowering herb garden to the most delicious vanilla! Heavenly. It's a good idea to put this on before bed as it is rather greasy, but if you find you have too much on your hands it can be smoothed across your entire body to make you as soft as soft can be. Perfect.

No comments: