Thursday 3 January 2008

Hard


My very first shampoo bar... and it wasn't even scary


Whilst I loved the concept of a solid shampoo, I held off trying one for as long as I could resist. Rubbing a bar of something, over your head? But in the end I gave it ago. The first time I used it I was very cautious and spent about 45 minutes in the shower trying to work out what exactly I had to do (therefore undoing all the good I was doing for the environment by using an unpackaged product). However, when I dried my hair I was utterly amazed. This little pink shampoo bar with cocoa butter conditioner had worked! And not only had it worked, my hair looked healthier and glossier than before! I highly recommend this to those who live in hard water areas. Even if you don't, it wouldn't be a bad idea to try it. Just swoosh around the head to lather and stroke through the lengths of your hair to condition. Wonderful.

No comments: