Wednesday 2 January 2008

An Introduction

For the past few years I have been a devotee of Lush. It always fascinated me that the delicious products are made to look like food, from small cakes of solid bubble bath to the dessert-like fresh face masks. Delicious. Aside from that, I greatly admire their ethical approach to body care and agree with everything they stand for. Not only this, but if it was not for Lush my skin and hair couldn't possibly look this great... And of course, I love nothing more than the occasional indulgent treat from my favourite shop. I don't believe in being wasteful, and as I have a far from problematic complexion I try to stick to the five essential items only - soap, shampoo, conditioner and deodorant (and toothpaste, which is the only necessity I don't buy from Lush) but as I allow myself one extra treat every so often I have built up quite a large list of products I've tried. I've rarely been disappointed, so I thought I would create this blog to share some of the benefits I have enjoyed thanks to Lush.

For those who are not familiar with Lush, here is the link to their website which contains all you need to know about why I believe they are the best body care company out there:







No comments: